Sunday, January 20, 2013

New CzechMate Two Hole Beads

Some time ago I was asked to be part of Starman's Trendsetter group.  With this I get to see  the new bead shapes and new colors they have selected to be manufactured for the year. These new bead shapes will be introduced at Tucson in just a couple of weeks.  Exciting things coming and here is a preview of just one of the new beads.

This is a bracelet created with the new CzechMate 2-hole Brick beads.


I call this Parisian Lace. 


This was Version 1.  This bracelet has 'grown' into
 a wider band and did remind me of Paris - hence the name
.


The 2-holes match up precisely with the
Czechmate Tiles,
Super Duos and 2-hole daggers.
If I remember correctly (and you know how I am),
I think there are 50 colors of the CzechMate Bricks
 that will be available in just a couple of weeks.
 Can't wait to get my hands on more of these.

6 comments:

La Perla Benatta said...

Sehr interesante Kombination,Sehr schön,sieht edel aus.Ihnen auch einen schönen Sonntag .
Natalie

Mézesmama said...

Beautiful bracelet .... special!
Fantastic colors! Congratulations!

H.T. said...

Hello,Eileen:
Thank You very much for Your Kind Comments upon my work and the present situation.
I've seen those fine Czech twohole beads in my favorite shop,but so far,I can only dream about having something new-it's because I have time only for packing our things before moving out and sometimes for commenting upon such beautiful things,as has been created by You.The bracelet is so elegant-either in design,or colors.Very charming and classy bracelet.
Warm Greetings-Halinka-

Bellezza in ricicletta said...

Molto molto bello e ricco. Ely

LUCY said...

Unos trabajos preciosos...sencillos y elegantes...felicidades

Malena Valcárcel said...

Beautiful Eileen!! That bracelet is a breath taking.
Kisses, Malena