Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Two-Hole Lentil Beads

Father, please forgive me for I have sinned, it has been two months since my last confessi....... er, blog post. How did that happen?

I am alive, a lot going on and I'll tell you some of it - but not now.  Today I want to show you some of the new two-hole lentil beads introduced at Tucson in February.
Notice how the beads stand up above the bracelet.
This is my original design I created for the
 Trendsetters, for a jewelry display in Tucson

We got together to give Sue a 'send-off'.
  She is traveling in Germany, Czech Republic,
 and Austria with a group of teenagers.
 So we thought she needed a new pattern
to bead on the plane
Another beautiful version

We need to name this but so far all we 
could come up with was "Centipede". 
We didn't think that was very flattering, 
so if you have an idea, 
please let me know.


Virginia is now back from her trip to Panama
and her niece came here to visit.
She doesn't speak English very well
but Virginia
translated for her and
below is her finished bracelet
.
For a beginner, she did beautiful work.

And of course, Janet's version,  Beautiful! 
And we thought it looked fabulous with the
 chainmaille bracelet she made in the last class.
See more of this on her blog. Here


9 comments:

Mézesmama said...

Super .... fantastic design variations.!
Beautiful colors!
Congratulations!

Amy's said...

Lovely.
I never saw lentil beads here ,2hole lentil beads I never heard of.
I really would like to get my hands on some lentils ,where are they ? :)

Marion said...

Hello Eileen,
what for wonderful bracelets,I find the colors for the first one very beautiful!!!!.
Warm Greetings
Marion

Perl - Eni said...

Very nice jewelries!

fajnyrobal said...

beautifful bracelets. I like especially the first one - very energetic colours.

motidana said...

Lovely bracelets ! I love the color pallette especially the first one as it looks like lime and mint , so cooling and smooth, and the lentils are amazing !

Juli Cannon said...

I SO love your color style~ it matches my own. Beautiful work, Eileen.

Nancy Sathre-Vogel said...

I'm wondering if you are planning to reopen? If not, I need to figure out another source for beads right quick!

Unknown said...

Hey this pattern is awesome!!! I was wondering if you had instructions for it that I possibly would be able to purhase from you. I have these really cool bone colored ones and I really wanted to do something with them, and this is perfect! I need to show stuff off to people that come into where i work (i work in a bead store) haha. Thanks so much,
Zack