Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Bead Street Classes

Don't forget October 30th, our last day at the Glenwood location and we still have plenty of Czech glass, gemstones and freshwater pearls at 30% off.  Hope to see you before Halloween.

This Saturday, October 24th, Sandy is teaching a new bracelet pattern.  If all goes well, this is what the project looks like.






A couple of seats left.  If you would like to join us, let us know.

Beth is doing a show so won't be teaching but Sue may teach a beginner project.  Stay tuned for more information - or you can call Sue this week and ask, 336-9707

2 comments:

Marta Ruiz Contreras said...


Hi, I'm Marta and I'm also craft: I do high-end jewelry (often with semiprecious stones and sterling silver always with stones), using the Japanese technique of Miyuki.

I found your blog by casualida and still am with the open mouth of such beauty as I can see, all out of your hands artist ...

Now, my deepest desire is that you accept the invitation that I give you in hand to come to know my craft corner (http://www.elmundodelmiyuki.blogspot.com) and things that I do, they are also pretty ... And if you like you to stay as a follower of him (not see what I find estácostando followers to a blog with the theme of mine).

I look forward to your visit (hope I keep it in the heart) and say goodbye for now with a kiss and a flower

Ray Arden said...

I have no words to describe my actual feeling after watching awesome collection of your bead jewellery. Very nice collection you are having, I would love to buy each piece. Thanks for sharing.

Diamond Engagement Rings Houston