Saturday, July 9, 2016

Right in Line Bracelet - new Champagne version

Haven't posted in awhile - lots of traveling this spring, creating new bead designs and taking photographs for products to be added to the website.  Lot of work still to do.  Will try to post lots of travel photos over the next few weeks. Have a video as well - purchased new video editing software (hopefully faster than old one) and hope to have that available as soon as it is edited.  

In the meantime - had a beading request for a wedding - bride and all the bridesmaids.  Wanted my Right in Line bracelet but in Champagne.  After a couple of attempts (first one two light on the 'blond' gals), finally came up with colors that looked great on everyone.  So now making a kit with these beads as well.  Will only have 8 kits available so if you like this version, let me know soon.  




This is a gorgeous color - unfortunately doesn't photograph very well.  May try on a darker background for the website.  Was very honored to be asked to do this and pleased that the bride, her family and all the gals were thrilled with the results.

6 comments:

JDreams by Janet Carter said...

Absolutely gorgeous - I cannot imagine that anyone would not be thrilled with one of your pieces. You are absolutely a master of design !!! :)

Anonymous said...

I bought the kit but can't find the issue of Beadbutton it was in. Can you help?

Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh 19 kilos less than we do.

(And by the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they eat.)

BTW, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

Tap this link to discover if this easy test can help you decipher your real weight loss potential

Anonymous said...

Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

nbde2020 said...

Avendo trascorso Hublot replica lo scorso inverno a lavorare sott'acqua sotto uno dei quartieri meno saporiti di Motor City come Cartier replica subacqueo commerciale, ho un debole accattivante per la città e ho colto al volo l'opportunità di Patek Philippe replica rivedere il più recente time-teller acquatico di Shinola. Data la storia di Shinola e la mia esperienza, certamente limitata, con il marchio, mi sono Rolex replica avvicinato alla recensione con una certa trepidazione, ma ho deciso di mettere da parte il passato e il marketing replica Rolex di Shinola per lasciare che il mostro di bronzo parlasse da solo, come dovrebbe, come un orologio al replica orologi polso.

Dream of Stones said...

Great! Thanks for share the awesome article. Your blog posts are really very interesting and useful.
Online Beads Store