Monday, January 6, 2014

CzechMates Two Hole Lentils Bracelet

Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Years.  This time of the year is a favorite for me.  A time when we get to plan projects for the year.  I also think about what I want to learn, where I want to travel to, what beads to buy, what new things we want to tackle in the store.  So big, big, plans ahead - stay tuned for exciting news.

However, right now it is so cold in Boise.  Probably not as cold as the East Coast, but some of us are very tired of this dreary weather.  So we had a class at Bead Street and decided that we could at least 'think' spring. Another beautiful Marcia Balonis pattern, Petals N' Posies. Some of the gals finished their bracelets and brought them in -Thank you!. 

This is mine.  I didn't bead it - Sandy did.
But I drooled so much over it - she gave it to me.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
 Absolutely love this bracelet!!

Beautiful colors.
Have I already said I love this.

Sue beaded this and used a contrasting
size 11 seedbead on top of the petals.
 Interesting that it sorta looks like those
Peacock colored beads doesn't it.
Another beautiful color combo.
 I think everyone had a great time and 

hopefully I will see more finished projects.



To see this pattern, or to see more of Marcia's work,
you can go to this website here

10 comments:

Hispirations said...

Where can I find the pattern for this bracelet? I looked in the shop and couldn't find it.

Amy's said...

Is this the 2 hole lentil bead?
All of them are seriously beautiful !!

Eileen said...

Hi Amy - Yes these are two hole lentil beads and they come in fabulous colors. Will have all colors posted soon. Will send anyone email info to anyone interested in pattern. Thanks for reading my blog.

Terri said...

I'd like to make this bracelet as well.... Is there a tutorial for it?
Thanks!

Unknown said...

I followed the link but do not see the pattern for purchase on the website or the Etsy page ??

Unknown said...

my email address is search4truth@comcast.net

LUCY said...

Extraordinarios trabajos....felicidades...saludos

Pparrish said...

I would appreciate the pattern for this lentil bracelet. My email is pparrish@cableone.net. Thanks

Unknown said...

Hello! This bracelet is beautiful ! I too, would love the pattern , please email it to me : Trish.letts70@gmail.com.
Thank-You!
- Trish

Unknown said...

Can I please get the pattern to this pretty bracelet? I would love to make one. My email is shialo71@gmail.com. Thank you so much if you share with me.