Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015




Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year!

Filled with much gratitude again this year. Thanks so much Boise for 30 years of business where I have met such wonderful beading friends.  We are excited for our online website - have received lots of wonderful comments and helpful suggestions. Thanks so much.  

And the big news, a great Christmas present delivered by UPS on Christmas Eve - a copy of the February issue of Bead and Button Magazine where my latest project - Right in Line - appears on page  56 of this issue.    And, and, to already have orders when I woke up on Christmas Day!... and its not even on the newstand yet.  Just thrilled.    





Lots of work went into this project from the design, with the new CzechMate Quadratile beads, long hours writing the instructions, teaching and testing the pattern and reviewing the final outcome. This was such a joy to see in print.  



Am so excited for the next year and looking forward to new projects, new friendships and seeing what all of you will be beading in the new year. 

Here's wishing (and praying) for a peaceful, healthy, happy and prosperous year for all of you!  Much love...

3 comments:

JDreams by Janet Carter said...

What a gorgeous shot! I also hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year will be filled with all things BEADaFUL! Ha. Congratulations on your latest publication in Bead & Button. Awesome! It's a gorgeous piece from a wonderfully talented designer... you! See you soon.
Janet

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.