Friday, November 29, 2013

Rizomizo Bracelet Class

Hope everyone survived all the turkey and stuffing and crowds at the Mall (if that is how you spent your Thanksgiving day).  My friend Barb called from Portland to remind me that every day is a day to be thankful for,  Thanksgiving is just more gravy.  I'm glad she is my friend.

I spent part of the day beading and making some color samples for Saturday's class.  Had to use the beads I had at home, so under other circumstances, I might have used other beads.  Oh darn, guess I'll have to make another.







One of Sandy's samples - sent from her phone and
 because it is so shiny, hard to see the detail.
This will be at the store so you can get a better look.


This is Vezsuzsi's original version. 

Beautiful colors as well. 
We have a couple of seats still available if you would like to take a break and bead among friends.  The December calender is posted at the store and samples will be available for all of the classes coming up. It will be posted here tomorrow as well.  Also, last day to sign up for our big 25 year celebration give away.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

vezsuzsi said...

very nice versions :)
Vezsuzsi

Eileen said...

You created a beautiful design. Will be posting more bracelets created by the gals who attended the class. Am sending people your way for the patterns. Thanks Vezsuzsi for your desgns..

Mylee said...

Hallo Eileen,
ich freue mich sehr das ich Deinen Blog gefunden haben.
Deine Schmuckstücke sind traumhaft schön.
LG und ein schönes Weihnachtsfest
Mylee